Book Review: The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket

Ages: 8 and Up
Genre: Fiction

Hi there readers!
     I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I've been quite busy lately with schoolwork and extra curricular activities. I'm so glad to finally be back on Reading Soup, and to continue my reviews of A Series of Unfortunate Events. Book the sixth, The Ersatz Elevator, was definitely my favorite book in the series thus far. A new layer of mystery was added to the Baudelaire story, and I am super excited to find out what happens next!

About:
The Baudelaire orphans have gone through a total of five guardians, and now find themselves under the care of Esme and Jerome Squalor. While their new guardians provide the three children with all they could ever want and more, the young Baudelaire's still feel as though something is not right. With time they uncover yet another nefarious plot, with a terrible twist at the end.

Have you read A Series of Unfortunate Events before, or other books similar to them? If so, please tell us what you thought about them right here at Reading Soup or on my Google Plus profile page! It's always a pleasure to hear your literary thoughts and opinions. Have a GREAT day, and keep on reading!

- The  Soup Chef

Comments

Popular Posts