Book Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Genre: Fantasy
Ages: 9 and Up

About:
Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, has finally turned 17 years old, making him an adult in the wizarding world. Unfortunately, this new phase of Harry's life arrives during a time of great strife and fear, as Harry seems to be inching closer and closer to his destiny of a final confrontation with You-Know-Who. Through it all though, Harry learns the true meanings of friendship, sacrifice, love, and bravery.


      What a book! I don't know what else to say except for that this series changed my life. This book, and the entire series tugged at my heartstrings, and as I reader I truly felt the emotions of the characters throughout the entire story. J.K. Rowling provided the perfect finish to an overall amazing series, and for that I am so grateful. I'm so glad to have finally read all the books in the Harry Potter series, and if you still have yet to read them I HIGHLY encourage you to do so right away!


     Have you read any of the books in the Harry Potter series before, or other books similar to them? If so, tell us what you thought about them right here at Reading Soup, or on my Google Plus profile page! It's always a pleasure to hear your literary thoughts and opinions. Have an amazing day, and keep on reading!

- The Soup Chef


Comments

Popular Posts