Book Review: And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

Genre: Mystery
Ages: 12 and Up

     I'm normally not a big fan of the mystery genre, but this book was written very well. I had never heard of Agatha Christie prior to reading this, but at the end of the story, I read short biography about her where she was entitled, "The Queen Of Crime." I can now see why this is true. This was an amazing mystery, and I as the reader was always kept at the edge of my seat. I was constantly wondering and guessing as to what would happen next. I must admit, that this book makes me want to read mystery stories more often, and I hope that you have a chance to read it too.

About:
     Ten guests are all invited to spend a relaxing weekend on the privately owned Indian Island. Their host, a man by the name of U.N. Owen, is nowhere to be seen. None of the guests can understand why they were all brought to the Island, and all of them have a dark secret they are unwilling to share. Soon enough they realize that someone among them is a cold blooded killer, out to get them all.

     Have you read this book before, or another one similar to it? If so, please tell us what you thought about it right here at Reading Soup, or on my Google Plus profile page! It's always a pleasure to hear you opinions on different books. Have a great day, and keep on reading!

- The Soup Chef

Comments

Popular Posts