Book Review: The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch



Genre: Fantasy
Ages: 10 and Up

This book was utterly amazing. At first, I thought it would be cheesy and uneventful but soon I was hooked onto the mystery and I was in love with the characters—well, the GOOD ones that is! I seriously couldn’t put this book down, and it genuinely brought out emotions in me. When the characters were scared, I was scared. When they were happy, I was happy. When they were sad, I was sad. I really enjoyed this book and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

About:
            A Symphony of Smells, two unlikely heroes, an emergency backpack, and a dead magician’s journal. What does this all make? A recipe for disaster! Young Cass and Max-Ernest weren’t looking for trouble; they only wanted to see if they could help the poor old magician. But before they know it the worst villains in the world are after them, searching for a deadly secret. Now the two kids must work together to save themselves and everything they hold dear.

Have you read this book before? If so, tell us what you thought about it right here at Reading Soup or on my Google Plus profile page! Was it good or bad? What was your favorite part? Would you recommend it to other readers? Do you know any good books similar to it? It’s always great to hear your opinions about different books. Have a great day and keep on reading!

- The Soup Chef

Comments

Popular Posts