Book Review: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Genre: Sci-Fi
Ages: 10 and up

This is book has officially joined the list of my favorites. The action, story line, and characters were all magnificent. I couldn't put it down, and I didn't want it to end it was so good. Suzanne Collins did an amazing job with The Hunger Games.

About:
In the nation of Panem, once called North America, there is a wealthy Capitol with twelve starving districts. To keep the districts under control, the Capitol makes each district randomly select one girl and one boy from the ages 12 to 18 to enter the Hunger Games, an annual fight to the death on live T.V.

One day, a girl named Katniss Everdeen voluntarily takes her sister's place in the Hunger Games. Survival is an important skill she has mastered throughout her rough 16 years of life. But if she wants to make it out alive, she will have to make some important decisions, that will not only affect her, but everyone around her as well.

 If you have read The Hunger Games before, please tell me what you thought of it right here at Reading Soup or on my Google Plus profile page. Was it good or bad? What was your favorite part? Would you recommend it to others? I'll be sure to take a look at it as soon as I can and maybe I'll even put it on the blog! Thank you for reading this review!

- The Soup Chef

Comments

Popular Posts