The Reading Race?

I'm sure all of us have met at least one person who is obsessed with reading. And when you see how much they read, you may feel compelled to join the "reading race". But don't! Even though you may want to make it seem as though you're a quick reader like your friend, it's better to just read at you own pace. If you read too fast when you're not a very quick reader, you won't enjoy reading as much. So don't try to get to the top of the reading race, just go at your own pace.

            Do you need reading or writing advice? Just tell me here at Reading Soup or on my Google Plus profile page! I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

- The Soup Chef
(If you do want to start reading more, just go one step at a time, reading more and more each day. Before you know it, you'll be a really quick reader!)

Comments

Popular Posts